Friday, August 09, 2002

smattering.org >> the friday five
1. Do you have a car? If so, what kind of car is it? Yes. I have a red 1991 BMW 850i.

2. Do you drive very often? I drive every day to and from work. I drive around during the day visiting customers sometimes. On weekends I usually end up driving my wife's black 2001 Volvo V70.

3. What's your dream car? I'm driving my current dream car. A BMW M5 would be my next choice.

4. Have you ever received a ticket? I have had a few for running through red lights and "California stops", and one for driving in the carpool lane (it was an accident). I received a speeding ticket in Nevada once, but I think the cop just wanted to look at my car (black Mitsubishi 3000GT) and check out my girlfriend's legs (very short shorts). He let us off with a minimal fine.

5. Have you ever been in an accident? I've had a couple people ding me, none of those were my fault. However, I did total a Honda Accord when I was young and indestructible.

No comments: