Friday, September 06, 2002

My answers to the Friday Five
1. What is your biggest pet peeve? Why? Having to wait for someone who is late. The longer I wait the more mad I get.

2. What irritating habits do you have? Too many to admit. Here are three at random: I can be sarcastic, I finish other people's sentences when they are talking too slow, and I swear.

3. Have you tried to change the irritating habits or just let them be? I try to work on changing bad habits. I know I try not to swear as much, especially around the kids, who parrot it right back at you. I am definitely not as cynical or sarcastic as I used to be.

4. What grosses you out more than anything else? Why? Taking a bite of an apple and finding half of a worm.

5. What one thing can you never see yourself doing that other people do? Sitting around watching TV every night.

No comments: