Monday, November 11, 2002

Back at work on Veteran's Day. My office is being expanded and remodelled so there are construction crews hanging plastic sheeting everywhere and drilling/sawing constantly. It makes telephone conversations challenging. I celebrated Veteran's Day by eating breakfast with the family and coming in late. I'll probably try to get out of here early, too.

The weekend was uneventful. I spent quite a bit of time in the yard, cleaning out the rain gutters on the house, picking up broken tree branches and just general cleanup after the storm. It was warm and dry on Saturday so we BBQ'ed some cheeseburgers. On Sunday it rained a bit, and was overcast all day. I cooked Chicken & Artichokes last night, paired with a Jacob's Creek Chardonnay that was quite good.

No comments: