Friday, August 30, 2002

smattering.org >> the friday five

1. What's your favorite piece of clothing that you currently own? A single button, double breasted Versace blazer. Black, of course.

2. What piece of clothing do you most want to acquire? An Armani suit.

3. What piece of clothing can you not bring yourself to get rid of? Why? Some old ties that used to belong to my father. They're out of fashion, and may never come back, but they have great sentimental value.

4. What piece of clothing do you look your best in? A suit, starched shirt, tie, well shined shoes.

5. What has been your biggest fashion accident? I bought a pair of shoes - black loafers. They were so comfortable and so functional, I went back and bought the exact same shoe in brown. Sure enough, the next week I dressed in the dark and put on one brown shoe and one black shoe. I noticed in the parking lot as I was walking from my car to my office, so I was able to turn around and go home before anyone else noticed.

No comments: