Friday, September 13, 2002

I've never been superstitious about Friday the 13th. I was born on Friday the 13th. My father was born on Friday the 13th as well.

I'm not superstitious about the number 13 either. I was born in the 13th month of the 1960's, on the 13th day. My first name starts with an M - the 13th letter of the alphabet. My last name starts with an M, too. I have 13 letters in my first and last name. "Ah!", you say, "why didn't you count your middle name?" I didn't get a middle name, just an initial - M. I was born in South Carolina. Count the letters - 13 again. My mom's name is Denise. My dad's name was Michael. 13 letters between the two of them. I could go on. When I was a kid, I would collect every instance of 13 I could legitimately claim. Then again, I've never been superstitious about Numerology either.

Veshka Valkyrie over at Thought Puddles discusses Friday the 13th, and other silly superstitions.
(found via Eric at BlogCritics)

No comments: