What Algorithm Could They Be Using?
A quick tour through my Wednesday Gold Box Offers from Amazon.com:
1. Karcher K520M 1500 PSI at 1.6 GPM Electric Pressure Washer Um..No. Great specs - 1500 lbs per sq inch, over a gallon and a half per minute, but I don't have anything that dirty.
2. Libbey Cancun Margarita 7-Piece Set Tempting. But it's too fancy. We usually just slam a couple of margaritas from water glasses after finally getting the kids to bed.
3. West Bend 82306X Stir Crazy 6-Quart Popcorn Popper Too messy. Microwave popcorn is a great invention.
4. Sangean DT-300-VW Pocket-Sized Radio with Digital Tuner First of all, no one ever puts those things in their pocket. You'd look like a geek. And I am already enough of a geek to own more radios than I need.
5. King Electrical BTA-2 Baseboard Thermostat Wouldn't I need an electrical baseboard before I would be in the market for the thermostat?
6. Channellock 348 8-1/2" Linemen's Pliers Tool time? No, not today, thank you.
7. Texas Instruments TI-83 Plus Silver Edition with Graph Link Cable I've actually purchased TWO TI-83s for my eldest daughter. She lost the first one and is probably using the second one as a doorstop now that she's a French major.
8. Hitachi DV20VB 1/2" 6.8 Amp Hammer Drill with Case I do need a drill. I don't think I need a Hammer Drill, however.
9. Rugrats RC Chatmobile Angelica: Green (49 MHz) Did Amazon.com read my entry yesterday where I mentioned watching the Rugrats?
10. SMC SMC7004ABR Cable/DSL Router with 4 Port Switch No, it's cool. I have a better one.